What are the requirements?
- This training course introduces the fundamental skills in learning the Autodesk Revit MEP software
- Understand Arabic language
- This course is designed for beginners, and no previous experience is necessary to learn how to use Revit MEP
- Course description shown for Autodesk Revit MEP 2016.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Working with the Autodesk Revit MEP software’s basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the System Browser.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Creating spaces and zones so that you can analyze heating and cooling loads.
- Creating HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical equipment, ducts, and pipes.
- Creating plumbing networks with plumbing fixtures and pipes.
- Creating electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices, and lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduits.
- Creating HVAC and plumbing systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Testing duct and piping systems.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in the Autodesk Revit MEP software.
- Demonstrate worksharing and how it can be implemented for larger projects.
- Create Special Revit MEP families
What is the target audience?
- Mechanical Engineer
- Students in mechanical engineering department
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced users will learn the MEP functions of Revit