AutoCAD® Plant 3D software enables plant designers and engineers to efficiently produce P&IDs, and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model. Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, these tools bring modern 3D plant design to designers and engineers who model and document process plants. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and materials reports.
AutoCAD Plant 3D training is designed to give you a solid understanding of AutoCAD Plant 3D features and capabilities from the basics through to advanced components.
AutoCAD Plant 3D is designed specifically to create and modify P&ID’s (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and 3D plant models.
What are the requirements?
- Understand Arabic.
- Install AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017.
- This course is designed for the new AutoCAD Plant 3D user.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Create and modify P&ID’s and 3D plant models.
- Annotation and Tagging
- Create Specs and components
- Managing projects
- Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and materials reports.
What is the target audience?
- Mechanical Engineer
- Students in mechanical engineering department
Section For This Course Introduction Interface Projects Process &Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) Modifying a P&ID Annotation Spec Editor 3D Model Isometric Views Orthographic Views